Where: Lutron's Irvine Experience Center
When: March 14, 2017, from 8am to 7pm
Complimentary food to be served all day • In-N-Out Cookout Trailer during Lunch
Join us and enter our raffle to Win a $2,500 Smart Home package with FREE installation to upgrade your place!
Are you an Electrical Contractor looking for product demonstrations and information?
Are you a Residential Dealer looking for training classes?
Are you an Architect or Designer interested in CEU's? Register at Right >>>
CEU Class Listings:
LET THE SUN SHINE IN: 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Describe why daylight control is necessary for both aesthetic and occupant comfort.
- Recognize how the advanced functionality of an automated window treatment provides added convenience, elegance, security, and manages energy consumption.
- Recommend proper window treatment to an end user based on functionality and design of the residential space.
- Propose a daylight control solution that both compliments the visual appeal of the space while managing energy consumption
COMMERCIAL TITLE 24: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- By reviewing U.S. Department of Energy data, the participant will be able to describe the importance of energy conservation in buildings and how light control significantly helps.
- By comparing Title 24 2013 to Title 24 2016 Standard, the participant will be able to identify the key changes in Title 24 2016 with regards to lighting and controls in nonresidential buildings.
- Using California’s 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards, the participant will be able to determine how to meet the mandated lighting control requirements for new construction and additions of nonresidential buildings.
- Using California’s 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards, the participant will be able to determine how to meet the mandated lighting control requirements for existing buildings lighting alterations of nonresidential buildings
RESIDENTIAL TITLE 24: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Big picture energy use
- How lighting controls save energy
- What’s new in Title 24 2016 for residential lighting
- Key mandatory residential lighting requirements in Title 24 2016
HOW GOOD IS GOOD ENOUGH?
Understanding LED Fixture Performance: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Understand light quality metrics
- Understand LED quality metrics
- Understand how to compare LED light sources
- Understand different approaches to light mixing
Vendor Fair in the Bistro Area, 8am - 7pm:
Lutron Experience Center,
2458 Dupont Dr., Irvine, CA 92612
(at corner of Bardeen between Von Karman and Jamboree)
Click here for map
March 14, 2017 — 8am - 7pm