No aiming is required. There are no cove dimensions to figure out. And there is no need to locate remote drivers and other components. All these features are packed into a choice of only four luminaires, eliminating guesswork.
The CovePerfekt provides trouble free installation. Given the many challenges of installing conventional cove lights, Armstrong Ceiling Systems and Axis Lighting joined forces to create the best possible cove lighting solution. With the objective of reducing clutter and simplifying design, Armstrong innovated with Axiom Indirect Light Coves, while Axis developed CovePerfekt. Together, they represent the new standard for cove lighting.
One Aim-free Product Does it All - Plug and Play
- Continuous lengths up to 12 ft (one-foot increments)
- Integral (120, 277 & 347V) and emergency drivers
- Standard tool-less telescoping cable included with all cove products for easy installation,
access and maintenance
- Shadow-free gap allowance in between luminaires: (ceiling 3" and wall 5")
- No beam angles to select
- Limited construction coordination
- No need for remote drivers and other components
- Power feed type, quantity and location supplied on shop drawings with every project
- Agnostic: select from full range of dimming drivers
- Compatible integral drivers: 0-10V, DALI, Lutron EcoSystem with dim-to-off and dim-to-black options