You may have seen a familiar face on the cover of CE Pro this month. One of our integrators- Powerfull Systems in Los Angeles, was featured on the cover of the magazine. What should interest distributors, contractors and lighting specifiers is that Powerfull Systems has built a successful business by focusing solely on shading systems and lighting control.
Powerfull Systems started in 1998 when lighting control was a luxury. Working with high-end homes with lots of windows, he started encountering the need for shade control on many of the lighting projects. About this time Lutron Electronics was entering into the shading market and together Shalom and Lutron have grown the category to where it is today.
Shalom estimates that the shading accounts for 60% of their business with lighting control accounting for the other 40%. By focusing and specializing on these two components – Powerfull systems has created a niche with jobs that cost as high as $400,000.
If you are interested in growing your electrical business and becoming an expert in shading and light control – we suggest you take a look at the following classes descriptions HERE