It used to be that if your clients wanted to control the lighting levels in their homes, they’d have to adjust the dimmer switches in each room individually. Now you can give them the ability to control all their lights from anywhere in the house they choose.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Lutron solutions allow homeowners to control a lot more than just lights throughout their Southern California homes, from wherever they are in their home—or even remotely through their iPhone or iPad.
Here’s just some of the features and capabilities you can offer:
- Create just the right light for any occasion in any room with a Maestro© dimmer. These dimmers work with incandescent, halogen, compact fluorescent or LED bulbs.
- Stylishly (and wirelessly) control daylight throughout the home with Lutron Shade controls. Choose from Venetian blinds, Roman shades, draperies, Kirbé® vertical drapery systems, roller shades or tensioned shades.
- Control the temperature in your home automatically. You can install up to four wireless temperature sensors in different rooms of a home where the owners want to measure the temperature. The sensors average the temperature and communicate to the HVAC system to adjust heating or cooling.
- Tie the home security system in to other systems. With security system integration, one button press will arm the home security system, and will also roll back temperature, turn lights off and lower shades.
- Control everything (lights, shades, appliances, temperature) from anywhere with a keypad in the home or with an Apple or Android device.
You’ve got lots of options to offer! So which one is right for your clients? That depends on how much control they want in their Southern California home. And to help you figure out which solutions meet your clients’ specific needs, Lutron has even created a helpful control assessment tool that you can download for free here.
If you have additional questions about whole home lighting and energy control solutions for your customers, please shoot me a note at email@example.com!